Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ChaTime


So much hype!  Everyone says ChaTime is the best bubble tea in Toronto right now.  I didn’t get a chance to try it until they opened a location up in North York.  Their original location downtown was too inconvenient for me to go to.  We braved the long lineups for the North York grand opening weekend where they had the promotion of buy one get one free.  The free one was limited to roasted milk tea with grass jelly, milk tea with tapioca or mango drink.

I was able to try all three of those drinks, and I have to ask, why is there so much hype around it?  There was nothing different that made these drinks stand out from the ones that are sold in Pacific mall.

The ONLY thing that I liked about ChaTime was that you can ask for different levels of sweetness and different amounts of ice in your drink.  I just don’t get it.

Roasted Milk Tea with Grass Jelly, and Mango Drink











ChaTime North York
5494 Yonge St.,
Toronto, ON
M2N 7L3
647-748-6887

Hours:  Monday - Thursday 11:30am - 12:00am
               Friday - Sunday 11:30am - 1:00am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...