Friday, February 28, 2014

Fresh Burger

I was reading reviews about Fresh Burger and what really caught my eye/interest was the fact that one reviewer said that this place is better than The Burgers Priest.  Now this is one big claim.  So I knew I had to try Fresh Burger.  I wanted to go during Christmas, but they were closed during the Christmas holidays.  So we waited until 2 weeks ago to go.  Actually it was a friend who suggested to go, because of his black hole of a stomach, he wanted a second dinner.

Fresh burger is small with few options available.  They offer two types of burger patties, Fresh burger (sirloin) and Prime (USDA Prime).  All burgers served as cheese burgers.  We didn't ask, but I'm sure you can request no cheese if you don't like cheese. We arrived at 8:30pm, and were told they only had the 5 Prime patties left.  The prime burger was VERY good, a no frills burger.  Exactly how a burger should be.  Sizing wise, larger than The Burgers Priest.  The meat patty, cooked to a perfect medium, had a crunchy crust from the flat top grill, juicy and moist.  The meat didn't have to be cooked well done because they grind their own meat.  The bun was soft but enough to hold up to the large burger patty.  My friends were saying, it's just missing the portobello mushroom cap.  I disagree.  I prefer it without.

Prime Burger











Their poutine can be passed on.  They call it a poutine but cheese curds were not used, it looked more like mozzarella chunks.  I guess they really should be called disco fries.
Poutine














I'm so excited that there's a good burger place in York Region now!!!

Fresh Burger
9206 Leslie St, Unit#4
Richmond Hill, ON
L4B 2N8
905-597-7224

Hours: Monday - Saturday 11am - 9pm
            Sunday Closed

http://www.fresh-burger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...