Thursday, November 30, 2017

Philosafy Coffee

Interesting name for a coffee shop.  And even more interesting how it's spelled.  I hate to label this place, but it's definitely hipster.  I can't put my finger on it as to why....but it just totally screamed hipster when I walked into it.  I ordered a latte, and holy geez it was expensive.  I forgot to take a picture of the latte itself, but I did snap a picture of the menu because I was in shock as to how expensive my drink was.  Deep down I was telling myself, it's this expensive because it must be a good latte.  And while it wasn't bad, it wasn't good either.  In my opinion, definitely not worth the hefty price tag considering theres other coffee shops nearby that serve delicious coffee.
Menu at Philosafy











Philosophy Coffee
632 17 Ave SW,
Calgary, AB
T2S 0B4

Hours:  Monday - Friday 700a -1100p
             Saturday - Sunday 800a - 1100p

https://www.philosafy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...