Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Rave Coffee

After a long-ish flight, and a drive from Calgary to Canmore, plus a time difference.  I needed some coffee.  And as always, I try and avoid Starbucks unless I have no other choice.  So I'm super glad I found Rave Coffee.  Finding Rave was a bit difficult.  It's tucked in a corner of a small plaza.  If you weren't looking for them, you really wouldn't know they exist.

Rave not only makes coffee, they also roast their own beans.  Kinda surprised to find that in a small town like Canmore.  But glad that they do do it!  I ordered a latte and a flat white.  It was nice and smooth, but I found my latte a bit weak, drowned out by the milk.  The hubby's flat white was better, probably because there was less milk.  And because I was tired and in a rush, I forgot to take a picture.

Side note, milk in Alberta doesn't taste very good.  Not rich and creamy at all.  Of course, I bought only regular milk, didn't try the organic milk.  Not sure if that makes a difference, but I find organic milk usually tastes a bit better.

Rave Coffee
113-703 Bow Valley Trail
Canmore, AB
T1W 2H4

Phone: (403) 675-7777

Hours: Monday - Sunday 800a - 600p

https://ravecoffee.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...